We are recruiting for a well-established food processing company. This company is looking for a Process Safety Manager to maintain PSM program and procedures. This company has excellent benefits and competitive pay. Please apply below if you would like more information.
Provides facility guidance for OSHA’s Process Safety Management Program. Responsible for development and implementation of necessary compliance programs and procedures for OSHA and EPA compliance. Assists in supervision and training of plant ammonia operators. Performs maintenance, troubleshooting and repair work including, but not limited to: Industrial Ammonia systems, mechanical systems, electrical systems, pneumatic and hydraulic production systems, and equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures compliance with PSM and Risk Management Plan (RMP) and all local, state, and federal regulations.
- Participates in required PSM Audits and recommends correction or additional precautions to ensure compliance with established regulations.
- Organizes and provides leadership concerning all 14 elements of PSM by reading and reviewing mechanical and electrical drawings, procedures, and ammonia-related programs and policies.
- Actively participates in refrigeration team activities and programs and works to improve skills by staying abreast of current technologies.
- Performs scheduled maintenance and repairs of NH3 Systems and equipment, including replacement of failed components such as bearings, belts, motors/compressors, valves and actuators, pumps, and power/control systems.
- Provides emergency repairs on Ammonia equipment to always keep production lines operational.
- Performs scheduled maintenance and repairs of Ammonia equipment including replacement of failed components such as bearings, belts, motors, power/control lines, etc.
- Diagnoses problems and failures and repairs or replaces parts as required.
- Dismantles/disassembles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts, using specifications and/or blueprints, precision measuring instruments, and hand tools.
- Minimum five years of experience in an industrial maintenance capacity.
- Possesses knowledge and experience with federal and state regulations and best practices regarding PSM compliance.
- Minimum two years of experience installing/troubleshooting/repairing Industrial Ammonia systems and equipment. (RETA certification preferred. Other refrigeration training will be considered)
- Having previously installed, troubleshot, and repaired electrical systems, including 480v and below, and control voltage/systems.
- Food or Medical plant experience is preferred, as well as knowledge of and compliance with GMP, and food manufacturing best practices.
- Basic hydraulics/pneumatics experience.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.