Our client has provided quality paper products and service for over 25 years. This company produces paper products from recycled content for gypsum board paper covering, bakery boxes, and more. Here at our Vernon location, we make Paper Products. Your job as an Electrical Project Engineer is to help manage electrical maintenance, installations, and repairs.
What’s the Job?
- Create, maintain, and receive purchase orders for maintenance and production departments.
- Ensures that purchase orders have correct, price, quantity, payment terms, taxability, cost center, and GL codes before forwarding for approval.
- Ensures proper application of tax on purchases that may be eligible for the manufacturing exemption.
- Responsible for contacting and sourcing vendors concerning availability, pricing, and delivery. Maintain a good rapport with vendors through regular meetings and updates.
- Responsible developing proactive purchasing protocols based on usage and plant needs.
- Develops contingency plans and vendors for hard to get products or materials.
- Ensures plant always has required materials available and at the same time aggressively controls inventory levels.
- Reviews Purchase Orders for accuracy, quantity, type, completeness, and compliance with financial policies, procedures, and contractual requirements.
- Prepares and maintains various reports.
- Ensures timely receipt of vendor receiving paperwork to assist in the prompt payment of invoices.
- Maintains accurate records and control reports.
- Responsible for creating and receiving any reoccurring end of month PO’s.
- Abides by all safety rules set forth by company and government regulatory agencies and ensure that hazardous conditions are reported and corrected.
You and your experience:
- Associate degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school.
- Five (5) years’ related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Reliability, initiative, and a commitment to success!
- Excellent attendance is required
What puts you ahead:
- Manufacturing &/or Paper Mill Experience
- SAP Proficiency
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.