Bemana is searching for a Quality Assurance Supervisor in El Dorado Spring, MO. Our client is a dynamic, engineering-driven company whose goal is to design and produce superior products that help customers solve their needs for Packaging, Insulation and Componentry.
The Quality Assurance Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that the products manufactured in the organization fits the purpose and meets the customer’s expectations. The candidate is expected to be a self-starter, a good manager of time, work independently and follows standards for safety and conduct.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions and re-validations.
- Mentor and Coach Quality Team Members
- Assist with Six Sigma Efforts and Education in collaboration with the operations team
- Implementation of Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action Process
- Partner with Operations in problem solving process
- Develop QMS Improvement plans, annual goals, and submit data to support budget
- Assist with internal QMS Audits and external supplier quality audits
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company organizational policies/procedures and applicable laws/regulations. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Follows Plant specified job specification and task list.
- Assist buyers with training and educating potential suppliers to ensure compliance.
- Work closely with Operations Manager and/or General Manager on any customer quality requirements and issues.
- Strong fit with the members of the management team and the ability to work with all levels of employees within the organization.
- Outstanding character and personal values that are aligned with the company’s culture.
- Associate’s’ Degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree and Quality certification (CQMOE, CQE, or CQA) preferred
- Manufacturing industry-specific experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office — MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Experience with ERP (NetSuites).
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.