Would you like to be a part of creating a more environmentally friendly, cost-effective way to power our communities? If yes, keep reading to learn more about our client.
Our client manufactures distributed energy resources that solve the inefficiencies of the electric grid by generating power, cooling, and heating onsite, while balancing other available sources of power such as renewables. The perfect addition to their team would be an entrepreneurial, hard-working individual that is willing to assist other departments as needed. Sounds like you? Contact us directly for more information!
The Quality Coordinator is in charge of developing an ISO certification plan and company-wide internal quality control processes as well as supervising the production quality inspections to make sure that all products meet pre-determined quality requirements which were set by the company in line with the international standards. The duties include developing and implementing quality control tests, inspecting products at various stages, writing reports documenting production issues, and managing QC technicians.
The Quality Coordinator has several duties and responsibilities. Some of these include:
- Lead the Vendor Qualification and Audit Processes
- Process Owner for Vendor Audits and Assessments, defining and implementing Systems, Process and Tools to ensure vendor performance
- Implement methods to inspect, test and evaluate products and production equipment
- Interface with Managers in terms of establishing KPIs
- Ensure that all manufacturing procedures including testing & calibration and applicable standards are followed during the manufacturing process to ensure high quality of product
- Train production line staff and QC personnel in production practices and quality assessment of goods
- Implement improvements to production processes that lead to overall increases in product quality
- Work with project leaders to discuss solutions to quality issues
- Satisfy customer expectations about the product’s quality
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Create production plans for new products to guarantee quality from stage one
- Schedule project plans along with the project team to fit project deadlines
- Coordinate with other departments to perform product failure investigations and root cause analysis to avoid recurrence of defects
- Continuing education on newly developing Quality Control techniques
- Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology (4 years course)
- 5+ years of relevant work experience with QMS/ISO
- Start-to-finish experience implementing an ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- Familiar with company and industry quality standards and processes
- Raw material & finished product testing experience.
- Proficient in computer technology and systems
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Able to positively influence others
- Great team player with strong interpersonal skills