Bemana is searching for a Refrigeration Supervisor in Richmond, VA to join the team of a company who is the regional leader of superior installation, maintenance, and service of building mechanical and electrical systems.
- Perform the duties of a Service Technician including response to regular service calls and maintenance agreement inspections
- Conduct weekly meetings with all assigned employees, to review work progress, technical issues, and scheduling activities; report status to Service Manager
- Assist Service Coordinators with preparing regular service quotations as needed by the Building Service/Refrigeration Technicians
- Attend weekly meetings with Service Coordinators to address work backlogs; assist in developing plans for the accomplishment of work; address any problems the Service Coordinators are having with the department personnel
- Assist the Service Sales personnel with major estimates for equipment repair and replacements; provide technical assistance to the Service Sales Personnel in preparing proposals for service agreements
- Maintain all budget objectives on maintenance agreements of which he/she has been assigned through the effective control of labor and materials consumed during the performance of work
- Attend monthly review meetings with the Assistant Building Service Manager on all assigned service agreements and identify any agreements which have fallen below the budgeted gross margin; prepare plans for immediate corrective action and consult with the Service Sales personnel on contractual issues which may have negative impacts on the performance of work
- Possess in-depth knowledge of Refrigeration products/systems (direct industry experience required) or possess an Associate’s degree, equivalent from two-year college or technical school with a certificate in refrigeration, or possess completion certificate from a sponsored apprenticeship program (preferred, not required)
- Possess knowledge of current Building Codes, ASHRAE standards and OSHA safety regulations.
- Possess an EPA-608 Universal certification upon their first date of employment
- Leadership skills: ability to develop high performing teams through coaching, mentoring, recruiting, and managing performance
- Demonstrate technological proficiency to include Microsoft Office products
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.