We recruit on behalf of a well-established company in the Equipment industry that is looking for a Power Solutions Rental Sales Rep. This is a great opportunity that you don’t want to miss. See below for more details on the position and contact us directly for more information.
- Outside sales of rental, sale and proper application of electric power generation, temperature control and compressed air equipment in territory.
- Obtain a satisfactory amount of market share and profitability by maximizing the utilization of Power Solutions rental inventory.
- Have a complete understanding of all rental competitors within assigned territory to include market awareness of the competitive rate structure and equipment offerings.
- Complete and timely sales coverage of all customers/prospects within the assigned territory.
- Operate and demonstrate equipment.
- Attend, and participate in, all sales meetings, trade shows, and required training.
- Plan sales call activities to maximize sales opportunities.
- Communicate needed repairs and service on rental equipment.
- Communicate with sales/rental management and support personnel to maximize efficiency, communicating needs for sales/rental transactions and changes in the markets served.
- Participate in creation of marketing plans, basic marketing and financial analysis of opportunities, cost structures and profitability ratios.
- Submit expenses, and expense reports, on a timely basis.
- Practice expense control.
- Submit all other reports (forecasts, call reports, surveys, and competitive data) as required.
- Work as part of a team.
- Ability to write and complete sales order materials. Ability to effectively communicate.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn to effectively use company software – with training.
- Ability to be confident in sales presentation and to make cold sales calls.
- Strong time management skills.
- Positive customer relations skills.
- Ability to answer sales-related questions asked by customers, Caterpillar, and other company personnel.
- A thorough understanding of the terminology related to all Power Solutions Rental equipment, and products and services that the company sells. A thorough understanding of warranty issues.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the equipment and industrial sectors while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.