We are recruiting for a robotics company whose mission is to upgrade off-the-shelf heavy equipment with AI guidance systems, which enables machines to operate fully autonomously. This equipment is being used to build critical infrastructure across the country such as solar and wind farms, pipelines, and data centers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Robot Deployment Lead, you will be a leader in the field, responsible for deploying our autonomous equipment and working closely with our partners to ensure that they can operate these products and seamlessly integrate them into their operations. You will identify opportunities to improve the user experience, deploy more robots, and ensure our robots deliver value to our customers. This will also involve establishing a deep understanding of customers’ needs, priorities, and processes.
In addition, you will work closely with the company’s engineering team, identifying feature developments and recommending future products. Much of the technology also requires running tests on actual hardware, and you will support the engineering team by leading day-to-day operations, debugging, and troubleshooting on the robots.
Finally, you will be representing the company brand to ensure we always deliver the safest and best product.
- Deploy autonomous robots on active construction projects
- Ensure performance of seamless, safe and accurate work
- Represent the company brand in the field and ensure that customers are successful
- Bridge field operations with engineering to ensure the product performs reliably in the field
- Learn how to run the technology and robots in the field
- Train, certify, and support customer’s equipment operators
- Maintain sensors, electronics and heavy equipment to keep the fleet operational
- Become an expert in construction
- Travel and gain experience on job sites across the US
- BS in a technical field or equivalent technical work, construction, or military experience
- 3+ years of experience working in a field role, especially construction or working with heavy equipment
- Experience in sales or working with customers is a plus
- Excellent hands-on technical ability (e.g. prototype design, fabrication, soldering, electric circuits)
- Competent driving trucks, operating heavy equipment (preferred but not required)
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% employer-sponsored health, dental and vision insurance — for you and your family
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid holidays and flexible PTO
- TSA PreCheck
- Free catered lunch and plenty of snacks
- Opportunity to work on an 80,000-pound autonomous robot
- Pair of steel-toe boots
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.