Bemana is searching for an Account Representative in Salt Lake City, UT to join the team of a company that specializes in the development, manufacturing, integration, and deployment of advanced technologies for the world’s largest machines with electric rotating systems.
- Hunter Position – aggressively seek new opportunities to reach and exceed assigned revenue targets
- Create revenue generating events within our portfolio
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Serve and grow existing accounts with excellence
- Achieve set sales quota’s, KPI’s, and various sales metrics set by executive management
- Monitor and provide information on competitive marketplace
- Cross and Up sell a diverse offering of industrial & technical products and services across parent company portfolio, including sister company product lines.
- Maintain an updated sales pipeline & sales activities in CRM, including upcoming projects, outages, expansions, etc.
- Develop and maintain strong ongoing relationships with prospects, customers, and co-workers
- Serve as single point of contacts for your accounts & territory
- Liaison between the customer and the inside support teams.
- Develop and maintain a highly respectable image in the eyes of the customer
- Manage expectations of the customer to deliver the most successful results possible every time
- Organize and plan customer meetings (in-person and virtual), presentations, workshops, and site visits
- Engage in and contribute to sales meetings and initiatives for planning, strategizing and successfully implementing sales objectives
- Travel within region for customer meetings, site visits, sales meetings, industry events, joint sales calls, training events
- Communicate competitive market information to help sales support team build competitive bids.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or related fields and a minimum 5 years of experience in Sales, motor repair, mining, petrochemical, oil and gas, steel & aluminum mills, or other heavy industrial fields preferred OR equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Results-oriented mindset, focused on the execution of goals
- Ability to create and maintain a strong sales funnel
- Proven track record of successfully exceeding sales targets
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, negotiation and relationship building abilities, including navigating customer relations
- Ability to manage technical issues effectively
- Experience with Microsoft Office & CRM
- Strong listening & organizational skills
- Strong self-initiative with the ability to effectively work without direct supervision
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the equipment and industrial sectors while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.