We are recruiting a Sales Engineer on behalf of a leading engineering, systems integration, and technology consulting firm headquartered in SW Michigan. Our client provides complete system solutions for automotive, food/beverage, water/wastewater and other industrial sectors for over 25 years.
- Utilize modern technology and relationship skills to prospect, engage, architect, estimate and close deals for Controls Engineering and Process Automation Services Team.
- Work with the client to gather, understand, interpret and sometimes develop the specifications needed for the solutions to their challenges.
- Develop/concept solutions and using company provided strategies, pricing and guidelines, build estimates for those solutions where ever possible.
- Packaging the project for handoff to the production (project management and engineering) teams, and coordinating the Project Kickoff Meeting to assure a good handoff and start to the project.
- Checking in with both the Client Partner as well as the Project Team internally to assure that all is progressing well and that satisfaction is at a high level for all parties involved.
- Experience in the controls engineering and process automation world through previous work with a systems integrator, related supplier or product manufacturer.
- Possess the know-how to prospect and engage clients, read and interpret specifications, concept and quote solutions utilizing company provided strategies and guidelines.
- Highly-driven, Sales-aggressive personality.
- Minimum 5-10 years’ industry experience in Control System PLC and SCADA equipment; PLC programming.
- Experience with any / all of the following: Rockwell RS Logix and View Platforms, Inductive Automation (Ignition), Wonderware
- Experience with Bid Spec Market for Controls and Automation Services is desirable but not required.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.