Bemana is searching for a Sales Representative to join the team of a rapidly growing building management company.
The Service Sales Representative is responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with building owners and operator’s on behalf of the company.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive salary with bonus
- Full Benefits
- 401k with company match
- Company phone, laptop, and vehicle allowance
- Comprehensive training opportunities
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results logs, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly/annual territory analyses.
- Assist in developing and implementing contract processes
- Prepare reports of business transactions and keep expense accounts in accordance with company policies.
- Perform market assessments, competitor analyses, and pricing strategies.
- Understands customer cost to own, operate, and maintain facilities. Able to translate that understanding into proposals and sales that will enhance the customer while reducing long-term own and operating costs.
- Survey mechanical systems and understands prospect’s needs and problems.
- Actively manage short- and-long term leads from external referral sources to qualify prospects and advance them through the sales process.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS) in a construction related discipline, or five to ten years of related experience and/or training
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the appropriate specialty (mechanical, electrical or plumbing)
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience cold calling on executive level clients for Commercial/Industrial Markets
- Extremely accurate, detailed, logical, organized, reliable, timely, with impeccable integrity
- Capable of estimating, prepare lump sum quotes
- Proficient in reading and comprehending blue prints, specifications and bid documents; and project contracts to design and recommend systems and solution that meet the requirements of the projects.
- Able to work both in office and travel to customer job sites
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.