Bemana is searching for a SCCS(Short Circuit Coordination Study) Electrical Project Engineer in Dexter, MI to join the team of a regional electrical service company. Our client offers excellent benefits, competitive pay, and a positive work environment.
- Produce and deliver quotes.
- Attend on-site meetings, participate in walkthroughs, and communicate with necessary parties to collect all the necessary data to estimate the correct time and other costs to deliver an accurate quote.
- Efficiently complete RFIs.
- Produce engineering studies using SKM, including modeling the power system, conducting the necessary short circuit analysis, protective device coordination, arc flash, and shock hazard analysis, formatting the results, and providing recommendations to remedy power system deficiencies.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Familiar with electrical drawings (specifically one-lines, riser diagrams, and panel schedules)
- Performed at least 50 short circuit, protective device coordination, or arc flash analysis studies
- Proficiency with SKM PowerTools© and AutoCAD
- Must be a licensed engineer in Michigan
- Experience or willing to self-learn ETAP and EasyPower
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.