Bemana is assisting a leading supplier of efficient technology solutions for industrial, environmental, and security applications to find a Senior Service Technician to join their growing team.
You will be responsible for providing high-level technical support and systems analysis for the installation of ATD products, for integration with CCTV network and VMS software, for testing and carrying out an acceptance of the ATD installations, to identify, prevent and resolve service interruptions in the installation and operations of integrated ATD products, and also for supporting the sales growth initiatives in designated business areas.
- Perform a variety of security system installation, maintenance, modification, replacement and repair work. Provides technical expertise, leadership and project coordination services to support and maintain continuity of the ATD sensors, systems and networks. Resolve a variety of installation or operational problems with the equipment.
- Install new hardware and complex products while ensuring that they work correctly and safely.
- Educating the hardware users about the correct use and upkeep of their products. Short Training after installation
- Communicate with management, vendors, contractors and team members to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Repair, test, correct equipment in the field or at a designated location.
- Assessing hardware and installation functionality and preparing reports about maintenance and repair work that they have performed.
- Explaining complex installation, diagnostic and repair issues in a way that is accessible to a nontechnical audience
- Maintain records and documentation by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information. Provide written and/or oral reports as requested.
- Researches, identifies, and recommends software and applications that will improve the stability of systems and networks.
- Researches, identifies, and recommends new hardware, software, and applications to support future and/or complex management information systems (MIS) needs.
- Recommends and implements policies and practices to maximize resource utilization.
- Maintains knowledge on networking developments trends, and best practices.
- Handle customer relations in a professional and friendly manner.
- Work cohesively with foreign and domestic ATD teams.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Network Engineering, Information Systems OR an equivalent of education and experience.
- 4+ years of experience in networking and/or video related systems, preferably customer facing.
- 3+ years in the Security or related industry.
- Strongly Preferred – certifications such as: AVIGILON, Axis, Genetec, Salient, Milestone or similar.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to explain technical issues to technical and nontechnical staff in English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superior understanding of computer and networking hardware and software systems.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software. Google Workspace helpful.
- Proficient with or able to quickly learn to use a broad array of networking and systems hardware and software.
Physical & Environmental Requirements
- Occasionally, lift, push, pull and carry up to 50lbs.
- Regularly use hand-tools requiring fine manual dexterity.
- Climb and stand on ladders or lifts for extended periods of time.
- Work with heights including ceilings, ladders, rooftops, power poles, etc.
- This job may work a significant amount of time outdoors with exposure to natures elements.
- Requires up-to 50% to 80% travel (depending on the activity load)
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.