Bemana is searching for a skilled Service Advisor to join the team of a critical facilities service company in the Austin area.
What’s In It For You?
- Competitive Pay
- Full Benefits
The Service Advisor would be responsible for scheduling of planned maintenance, repairs, and installation of electrical equipment and components. They would also handle scheduling with vendors and clients and create and track work orders in scheduling software.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Work with Procurement to perform Vendor surveys
- Scheduling of Generator and ATS PMs, UPS and Battery System PMs, Building Load Transfer Test, and PMs for Precision Cooling Units (CRACs)
- Responsible for Infrared Testing
- Assist with pricing and proposal of recommended repairs and scheduling of the repairs
- Certification classes will be provided yearly to advance your knowledge and support
- Rotational emergency on call response
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.