Bemana is looking for a Set Up Technician (Level 1) in Stockton, CA to performs basic diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and/or dealer-owned agricultural and turf equipment.
Service Technician – What You Will Do
- Assembles and services all types of equipment, established Ag Management Solutions (AMS) products, and other merchandise offered for sale by the dealership
- Performs pre-delivery inspection on all types of equipment and other merchandise offered for sale by the dealership
- Operates and maintains vehicles, tools and equipment required in the set-up and delivery process
- Maintains a clean work area and performs work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Follows all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Completes all reports and forms required in conjunction with job assignments
- Accounts for all time and material used in performing assigned duties
- May participate in Service EDUCATE Training programs required for the development of skills and knowledge
- Maintain a clean work area and perform work in a neat and orderly fashion
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Ability to operate vehicles, tools, and equipment used in machinery pre-delivery and set-up processes
- Ability to assemble machinery components and to follow manufacturer’s pre-delivery instructions
- Ability to use Service Advisor and basic computer functions
- Fundamental level of knowledge of engines, hydraulics, power-trans, air-conditioning, and electrical systems as they apply to machines marketed by the Dealership
Ability to lift at least 45 lbs. repeatedly
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience required
- Valid driver’s license required
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Lifting, pushing, pulling up to 50 pounds
- Repetitive hand use up to 7 hours a day
- Walking or standing up to 7 hours a day
- Sitting up to 4 hours a day
- Squatting/kneeling up to 3 hours a day
- Computer/keyboard work up to 2 hours in a day
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.