We are seeking a supervisor to oversee the operations of our client’s electric motor shop. This position will be responsible for the management of leads, technicians, equipment, quoting, and materials to achieve both daily and long-term production goals.
Key Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Plan, direct, and coordinate hourly labor requirements on the shop floor to support the incoming tear downs, inspections, production repair jobs, and field service jobs
- Assist with technical training and advise direct labor work force on motor repair/refurbishment techniques
- Ensure that all customer requirements such as inspections, data collection, and delivery of materials are being met
- Assist with coordination of customer visits and communicate technical and scheduling support to customers as needed
- Support the Quality System by editing process documentation, work instructions, and process standards
- Coordinate the maintenance of the facility and equipment
- Responsible for staffing of hourly workforce, and management of personnel in such areas as time logging, job performance to work plans, and overtime tracking/authorization
- Able to lead, mentor, and coach technically skilled staff
Qualifications and Competencies:
- 5 years’ experience with the repair, testing, maintenance and diagnostics of electric motors, pumps, and/or gearboxes.
- Requires the ability to relate well with others in a professional and knowledgeable manner
- Exposure to continuous improvement operating cultures
- Experience with industrial environmental and safety programs/practices
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to interact with customers and team members in a professional manner.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.