Bemana is searching for a Sr. HR Generalist in Plymouth, WI. Our client is a dynamic, engineering-driven company whose goal is to design and produce superior products that help customers solve their needs for Packaging, Insulation and Componentry.
Under the direction and guidance of the Human Resources Manager (HRM), the Human Resources Generalist (HRG) is responsible for the day-to-day administrative assistance and support to multiple sites. The HRG supports a broad range of human resources functions including full-cycle recruiting and talent acquisition, new hire orientation and onboarding, and maintaining accuracy of employee data and personnel records in the HRIS and SharePoint.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Handles employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the HRM.
- Contact and coordinate temporary personnel with designated employment agencies.
- Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Implements new hire orientation and on-boarding processes, collaborates with hiring manager during the 30-60- 90 Day process and ensures a positive experience for new team members.
- Ensure all onboarding and new hire documents are completed and returned, including Form I-9 and E-Verify verifications.
- Maintain compliance with HR record-keeping and hiring practice including employee files. Process team member transitions.
- Run monthly reports and/or perform audits in HRIS, as requested.
- Engage with the HRM in various community events and initiatives to build an employment brand.
- Assist team members in the benefits enrollment process, employee self-serve, and other HRIS employee related tasks.
- Under the direction of the HRM, administer training program, and ensure completion of required training in a timely manner.
- Assist HRM with career developmental goals, succession planning, tuition reimbursement, etc. Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs, including properly escalating issues to HRM.
- Attends and participates in employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations. Records OSHA incidents and near misses, completes month and annual OSHA reports, initiates workers compensation claims. Promotes safety through interactions with associates.
- Performs administrative duties for multiple locations as directed.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and modern technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Partner with all team members to create a positive work environment and culture.
Education Requirements/Work Experience
- High School Diploma required, associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least two years of experience within human resources is required. Experience in other HR functions, including payroll processing will be considered.
- Experience with recruiting hourly and salary level positions.
- Experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.