Bemana is searching for a Sr. Project Manager in Eden Prairie, MN to join the team of a 100% employee-owned ESOP and one of the largest and most well-established (35+ years) engineering companies in the United States.
- End-to-end responsibility (financial, quality, schedule, safety) on projects of increasing complexity
- Prepares and approves charters and execution plans for complex projects
- Assists in the development of project management tools and best practices.
- Builds complex project schedules, manages critical path, float, and can demonstrate project “health” via schedule
- Manage customer relationships and business expectations during project execution
- Develops earned value analysis
- Understands and demonstrates risk analysis and mitigation planning for projects
- Manages other WM BU tasks/codes vendor equipment, and subcontractor performance
- Manages project budgets, effort, variances, change orders, and invoices
- Develops and communicates Status Reports, Earned Value Reports, Estimate to Complete Reports, and Committed Cost Reports for medium to complex projects
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical/Control Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or Computer Science is preferred. An AA in Engineering Technology or equivalent with equivalent experience may be substituted.
- 5 + years of Project management experience leading medium to large scale automation and controls projects in excess of $500K
- Design of electrical schematics, including power distribution, control panels, and associated NEC references desired.
- PLC ladder logic and function block programming (i.e. Rockwell Automation, Modicon, Siemens)
- SCADA programming, scripting, and their applications (i.e. Cimplicity, Wonderware, Intellution, Rockwell Automation)
- Knowledge in Databases, SQL, Scripting, Historian and Virtual Machines a plus
- PMP certification a plus
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.