If you’re looking for an office job with a dress code and a “boss,” you’re in the wrong place. At Bemana, you’ll find lots of collaboration, an endless stream of coffee, and sometimes even our favorite furry, four-legged office assistants.
Our Recruiters are purpose-driven: we aim to improve the lives of job-seekers and employers alike. If that sounds appealing to you, come join us!
So, what exactly do we do here? Below are a few more details about the day-to-day work life of a Bemana Recruiter.
- Strategize with hiring organizations on their most hard-to-fill job openings.
- Find candidates using internal databases, online job boards, and social media.
- Screen candidates via phone and video as if they are applying for a Presidential Cabinet position.
- Present resumes of the most suitable candidates to clients.
- Arrange telephone, video, and in-person interviews.
- Track all applicants and keep them informed of the application process.
- Develop client leads and conduct sales calls.
What we need from you
- A can-do attitude to provide energy, drive, and enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication skills – written, phone, and in-person.
- Desire to grow professionally with networking and ongoing training.
- Bachelor’s degree.
What we offer
- Flexibility: need to work from home for a few days? No problem.
- Family first attitude: whether it’s parental leave or having to care for a sick relative, we understand that family comes first.
- Unlimited vacation: yes, you read that right. We love to travel. This job can be done behind a desk in our office or laying on a beach in the tropics.
- Training: we offer unlimited company-sponsored training. Bemana values learning and continuous self-improvement.
- Unlimited earning potential: uncapped commission structure rewards those that work smart