If you’re looking for an office job with a dress code and a “boss,” you’re in the wrong place. At Bemana, you’ll find lots of collaboration, an endless stream of coffee, and sometimes even our favorite furry, four-legged office assistants.
Our Recruiters are purpose-driven: we aim to improve the lives of job-seekers and employers alike. If that sounds appealing to you, come join us!
So, what exactly do we do here? Below are a few more details about the day-to-day work life of a Bemana Recruiter.
- Strategize with hiring organizations on their most hard-to-fill job openings.
- Find candidates using internal databases, online job boards, and social media.
- Screen candidates via phone and video as if they are applying for a Presidential Cabinet position.
- Present resumes of the most suitable candidates to clients.
- Arrange telephone, video, and in-person interviews.
- Track all applicants and keep them informed of the application process.
- Develop client leads and conduct sales calls.
What we need from you
- A can-do attitude to provide energy, drive, and enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication skills – written, phone, and in-person.
- Desire to grow professionally with networking and ongoing training.
- Bachelor’s degree.
What we offer
- Flexibility: need to work from home for a few days? No problem.
- Family first attitude: whether it’s parental leave or having to care for a sick relative, we understand that family comes first.
- Unlimited vacation: yes, you read that right. We love to travel. This job can be done behind a desk in our office or laying on a beach in the tropics.
- Training: we offer unlimited company-sponsored training. Bemana values learning and continuous self-improvement.
- Unlimited earning potential: uncapped commission structure rewards those that work smart
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.