If you are an experienced Transmission Technician seeking a career and a company you can grow with, look no further! The Transmission Technician will focus on transmission related issues along with diesel engine and bumper-to-bumper truck repairs.This is a great opportunity that you don’t want to miss. See below for more details on the position and contact us directly for more information.
- Primary focus on Transmission related issues.
- Diesel engines and bumper-to-bumper truck repairs.
- Inspect transmission and/or engine for conformance to standard.
- Diagnose cause of nonconformance. Identify corrective action necessary to correct nonconformance.
- Diagnose and repair basic equipment wiring.
- Paper work and/or R/O documentation.
- Basic computer literacy and good verbal communication skills.
- Performs other routine duties.
- ASE Certification preferred.
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical/vocational school; and/or three to four+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrates highest level of knowledge & experience to diagnose and repair both simple and complex truck systems.
- Maintain current knowledge of mechanics and mechanical test equipment, experience with Allison Transmission and Detroit Diesel engines preferred
- Competitive Pay
- Opportunities available for additional compensation!
- Company Paid Training Program
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance/FSA
- 401(K) with company match
- Tool Replacement Insurance
- Company Paid Life and Accident Insurance
- Stable employment at a growing company that offers advancement opportunities!
Welcome to apply via this link or on our website www.bemana.us 504.201.5570