We are looking for a valve technician in Longview, WA to join the team of an industrial equipment supplier.
- Perform hands-on workshop and / or on-site valve troubleshooting / assessment, maintenance, testing (pre / post), and / or repair of valves and actuators.
- Perform PSV testing utilizing certified test equipment and complete all QA / QC documentation as required by the VR program (if skilled).
- Perform hands-on workshop and / or on-site disassembly, inspection, reporting, cleaning, and reassembly of valves and actuators. Machine material and / or parts with various machining equipment.
- Read and interpret schematics for assembly, repair, and reassembly as required including completion of applicable quality documentation in either paper or electronic form.
- Perform failure assessments and make recommendations to the on-site supervisor as required.
- Trade School diploma / certification or equivalent years of experience.
- Good interpersonal skills for daily interaction with customers and fellow employees.
- Understanding of pressure and ability to service valves in a production environment.
- Familiar with NBIC, ANSI and ASME codes and their applications.
- Basic understanding of electrical wiring schematics / P&IDs and the ability to read and interpret
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload to maximize efficiency.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.