We are hiring a Vibration Analyst (Level III) on behalf of a well-established and regional company in the electric motor and rotating equipment industry. This position is located in Franklin, VA based on an 8 hour shift, Monday through Friday.
The Vibration Analyst will work with the Reliability Engineering teams to:
- Conduct vibration testing programs for a variety of equipment in the facilities
- Perform testing, as required, to meet deadlines and workload requirements
- Review customer specifications to support testing
- Manage projects for quality, timing, and cost
- Keep accurate record of all testing and strictly follow internal QA policies
- Perform data collection activities as directed
- Possibly perform ultrasonic and infrared testing.
- Level 3 certification in Vibration Analysis.
- Proficient with computers.
- Interface with clients as part of service organization.
- Capable of quickly absorbing a variety of test procedures and methods.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Capacity to handle fast-changing priorities in a quality-driven environment
- Training and exposure in multiple reliability technologies (infrared, ultrasound, etc).
- CSI & AMS software experience
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the equipment and industrial sectors while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.