We are hiring a Vibration Analyst on behalf of a well-established and regional company in the electric motor and rotating equipment industry.
The primary function of a Vibration Analyst will be to design machinery prediction and protection systems of rotating equipment in industrial plants. You will also work on generating customized commercial and technical proposals and will collaborate with the sales resources to determine technical requirements and pricing strategies.
- Collect and analyze route-based vibration data at customer sites and report findings back to the customer
- Maintain open lines of communication between the customer and company
- The duties and responsibilities of the job may change based on business needs, customer demands, and other industry and job-related circumstance.
- Level 1 or 2 certification in Vibration Analysis, or equivalent experience
- Training and exposure in multiple reliability technologies (infrared, ultrasound, etc).
- Training in the flow of electricity in both AC and DC circuits
- CSI Hardware and Software experience
- Rotating equipment background, turbine and compressor experience a plus
- The ability to work any overtime that is required to complete a particular assignment
- The ability to work out of town on overnight stays as required
- Have the ability to interact with internal and external customers on a professional basis
We are currently interviewing candidates for this position. If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume by clicking on the “apply” button below. We will contact all eligible candidates for a face-to-face interview with one of our representatives. If you have any questions about this position, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 504.201.5570
If your profile does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our representatives, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the industrial and power industries while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.