Bemana is looking for a winder in Longview, WA to join the team of a leading company in the electric motor repair industry. As a winder, you will apply strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills to prepare stators and/or armatures for AC/DC electric motors.
What’s in it for you
- Up to $38/hour
- Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Comprehensive benefits
- Review diagrams and schematics to meet custom winding specifications for customers
- Rewind low, medium and high voltage equipment using random and form coils
- Safely use overhead, gantry cranes and lift trucks, as well as associate lift rigging
- AC and/or DC motor winding experience
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Ability to understand, perform and retain various job-related training, operational, and safety procedures
- Able to work overtime and weekends as required
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.