We are looking for a talented winder to join our client’s team. As a winder, you will apply strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills to prepare stators and/or armatures for AC/DC electric motors.
- AC and/or DC motor winding experience
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Ability to understand, perform and retain various job-related training, operational, and safety procedures
- Able to work overtime and weekends as required
- Review diagrams and schematics to meet custom winding specifications for customers
- Rewind low, medium and high voltage equipment using random and form coils
- Safely use overhead, gantry cranes and lift trucks, as well as associate lift rigging
We are currently interviewing candidates for this position. If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume by clicking on the “apply” button below. If you have any questions about this position, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 225.773.5278
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the equipment and industrial sectors while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.