Bemana is searching for an Electrical Engineer in Cary, NC to join the team of a national engineering and architecture firm with 10 offices across the country. Those offices serve their communities, states, and the federal government, providing exceptional problem solving and detail-oriented design.
- Research, develop, design, and produce electrical construction drawings for healthcare, MOB, commercial, and office buildings.
- Modeling and analysis of normal and emergency power distribution systems, the design of life safety systems, the design and modeling of lighting and associated control systems, and coordination with other design professionals.
- Direct and mentor designers in building electrical designs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering from an ABET Accredited Electrical Engineering program.
- A successful candidate has 5-10 years of experience as a licensed professional (PE), NCEES registration, and LEED, CEM, or LC (preferred).
- Extensive knowledge of electrical equipment and local building codes.
- Experienced with a variety of the building and power systems’ concepts, practices, and procedures necessary.
- Computer Skills: Revit, AutoCAD MEP, and MS Office Suite.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.