Bemana is searching for an Electrical Field Engineer in FL to join the team of our client who specializes in the development, manufacturing, integration, and deployment of advanced technologies for the world’s largest machines with electric rotating systems. This position is responsible to provide technical services as it relates to routine and moderately complex maintenance and/or repair of control systems and their components at customer sites or in company locations.
- Provide technical, field engineering services for customers.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues as they relate to control systems and their components at customer sites or in shops.
- Provide after-hours support in person and/or over the phone.
- Complete necessary service, time tracking, and expense documentation.
- Direct or provide on-the-job training as needed.
- Prepare or supervise quotations for assigned projects.
- Schedule and prioritize work for assigned projects.
- Confer with shop managers, supervisors and office personnel to coordinate work.
- Ensure proper tools and necessary equipment are available and in good condition to perform the required work efficiently.
- Observe all safety procedures and use proper safety equipment as needed.
- Overnight travel required.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Relevant manufacturer product training.
- Minimum 4- 5 years’ experience in related field in mining, metal, and/or heavy industry.
- PLC and Drive experience required.
- Valid Driver License
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the equipment and industrial sectors while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.