Bemana is searching for for a dependable, detail-oriented Electrician to join the team of a premier provider of critical infrastructure and back-up power solutions. This role covers the southeastern U.S., with work primarily in Columbus, Ohio (work in other states as necessary).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Install, repair, and service electrical systems
- Source or fabricate replacement electrical components
- Knowledge of the NEC and interpret blueprints and carry out work accordingly
- Obtain required equipment, tools and materials for projects
- Test and troubleshoot electrical systems
- Provide assistance during emergencies
- Update project records and prepare relevant documents and reports
Qualified candidates will possess the ability and willingness to do the following:
- Travel up to 100% (up to 2 weeks at a time)
- Lift at least 40 lbs.
- Push or pull cables up to 60 lbs.
- Climb ladders up to 8 ft
- Work/stand on ladders for long periods of time
- Stand continuously
- Frequently reach above, below or at shoulder level
- Frequently bend, twist or stoop
- Frequently crouch or squat
- Be exposed to central office / cable office environment with moderate noise levels and nominal variations in heat and cold
- High School Diploma / GED
- Experience in commercial or industrial electricity is preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.