Our client is looking for a talented Field Service Technician in the Massillon area who can hit the ground running. As a Field Service Technician, you will possess strong electric motor/generator repair skills and perform vibration signature analysis, thermographic imaging and various electrical tests as you diagnose and repair units.
- Inspect and test various electro-mechanical equipment
- Perform electrical tests using portable electronic equipment including but not limited to: Megger®, PdMA MCE, Multimeter, and DLRO.
- Install/Remove AC and DC electric motors, laser align equipment, read precision measuring tools such as micrometers, replace sleeve and anti-friction bearings, set seals, air gap, torque critical components to proper torque specs
- Clean electro-mechanical equipment utilizing bead blasting, ice blasting, and solvent cleaning
- Ensure a professional environment utilizing customer facing skills
- Complete assigned work in compliance with operative policies and procedures
- Perform work in compliance with operating policies and procedures
- 2+ years of AC/DC motor experience
- Level I vibration analyst, preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow directions with precise execution
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, follow standardized work procedures and apply strong analytical problem-solving dynamics in a continuous improvement environment
- Ability to collaborate with team members
- Strong customer focus with professional communication
- Available and willing to work flexible hours, overtime and weekends as required, willingness to be on call
- Ability to perform math functions including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division including understanding fractions and percentages
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
- Ability to travel locally and overnight
We are currently interviewing candidates for this position. If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume by clicking on the “Apply” button below.
If you have any questions about this position, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 225.773.5278.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the equipment and industrial sectors while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.