Our client, a full-fledged apparatus repair company with services that include AC/DC motor repair, hydro-generator services, field balancing, vibration analysis, thermography and pump & gearbox repairs, is looking for a Field Service Technician to work in the predictive maintenance, repair, and commissioning of apparatus throughout Upstate New York.
- Vibration analysis, thermography, oil analysis, laser alignments, field balancing and other predictive and preventative maintenance experience
- 2+ years’ experience in AC and DC electric motor field service work.
- Experience testing AC and DC Motors – Baker/PdMA/Electrom, etc. Megger, Surge, HiPot, Partial Discharge, etc.
- DC Motor field maintenance – brush holders, brushes, commutators, setting neutral, etc.
- Dry Ice Cleaning of motors and generators experience is a plus.
We are currently interviewing candidates for this position. If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume by clicking on the “Apply” button below. If you have any questions about this position, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 225.773.5278.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the power and electro-mechanical repair industries while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.