We are recruiting a Co-Gen Technician/ Assistant Service Manager on behalf of a well-established company in co-generation in the Bay Area.
The Cogeneration/CHP Service Technician is responsible for providing routine and scheduled maintenance services to customer facilities in northern California. This is an excellent opportunity to apply your stationary reciprocating engine and generator maintenance service skills across a portfolio of cogeneration/CHP assets.
The primary mission will be to apply your maintenance service skills to large industrial stationary reciprocating engines and generators located in hospitals, office buildings, universities and industrial facilities. Strong technical skills coupled with your drive for continuous improvement and passion for sustainable low carbon energy solutions will ensure your success.
- Organize and schedule activities to effectively meet customer maintenance schedules
- Ensure plants are cost-effectively and productively maintained
- Forecast service work, including overhauls and major repairs to minimize down-time
- Prepare service and troubleshooting quotes with approval by management
- Properly regulate parts and materials inventory to ensure jobs can be completed on-time
- Read and interpret schematics, blueprints, sketches, drawing and specifications
- Determine the best possible procedure to perform job safely and effectively
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the equipment and industrial sectors while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.