Bemana is searching for a skilled Generator Technician to join a powerful building solutions team in the Syracuse area.
This company provides quality service for all generator brands, power generation, power distribution, transfer switching, and UPS systems. The service and engineering team offer preventative maintenance programs, emergency service, load bank testing, diesel fuel polishing, and monitoring systems.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Pension, health insurance, and annuity
- Vehicle with gas card
- Laptop and cell phone
- At least five years of experience servicing generators
- Ability to travel to job sites 100% of the time
- Ability to read wiring diagrams
- Participate in a rotation on-call schedule for after hours and weekend emergencies
- Hold or obtain 10-hour OSHA certification
- Knowledge in all facets of the generator industry, including fluids such as engine oil, antifreeze, battery acid, diesel fuel, etc.
- Experience repairing engines and working with electrical equipment
- Proven experience working on 8KW-2000KW generators
- EGSA Certification
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.