Are you looking to elevate your skills and grow as a technician, look no further! We recruit on behalf of a well-established company in the Power Generation industry that is currently expanding their team. This is a great opportunity that you don’t want to miss. See below for more details on the position and contact us directly for more information.
- Experience working on standby generators and related equipment up to 2 MW
- Able to conduct a load bank tests and perform full PMs
- Able to work overtime and weekends when necessary
- Natural gas and/or diesel engine knowledge
- Must have basic tools or ability/willingness to obtain tools if offered the position (specialty tools will be provided)
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-starter and ability to work independently in the field
- Ability to mentor and assist less experienced technicians with difficult tasks
- Successfully able to obtain certifications
- ATS and switchgear experience preferred
- PLC engine and generator controllers experience preferred
- Switchgear and paralleling abilities preferred
- Service, repair, modify and diagnosis standby power generators
- Perform failure analysis, emergency field service and/or repairs for customers
- Conduct start-ups, PM service and load bank tests
- Maintain and repair ATSs (both regular and bypass units)
- Work on a variety of commercial/industrial customer sites (hospitals, nursing homes, office buildings, fire stations, correctional facilities, events, etc).
- Service a variety of brands of power generation equipment (Kohler, Cummins, MTU, Generac, CAT, etc.)
- Operate, drive and maintain company service truck and parts inventory on truck
- Check/repair all supporting systems such as fuel, cooling and electrical systems
- Operation of load banks and recording of instrumentation
- Clean, check, recondition and determine the reusability of used parts
- Competitive hourly rate (dependent on experience)
- Company vehicle provided
- Full benefits
- Training and growth opportunities
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the equipment and industrial sectors while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.