Bemana is searching for a Heavy Equipment Operator to join a family owned business leading in asphalt & concrete paving as well as underground utility work.
As a Heavy Equipment Operator, your duties will be to operate, drive, and control Trackhoe for an underground utility contractor.
What’s In It For You?
- Excellent pay
- Overtime available
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance 100% Paid
- Skilled in setting a trench box and driving sheeting
- Able to carefully dig around deep underground utilities, working around overhead power lines
- Have complete knowledge of machine settings
- Provide preemptive maintenance on equipment to prevent malfunction
- Comply with the company’s safety policies and procedures
- Conduct pre-trip and post-trip evaluations of equipment
- At least five years of experience preferred
- Specific industry background
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.