We are searching for a HVAC/R technician to join a well-established and growing family owned company in the New Orleans area. Excellent company culture where you can grow and make an impact. Contact us for more information, this one will not be available for long.
For this role, you will be performing start-up, commissioning, maintenance, troubleshooting and repairing residential and commercial HVAC systems across Louisiana and Mississippi Gulf Coast.
You will be part of an existing team of Technicians, though you will work independently much of the time. A vehicle, mobile phone, and clothing are provided to ensure you are well equipped for the job.
We are looking for both seasoned professionals and aspiring technicians who have the ability to show up on time, learn, and work hard. Interested candidates may reside in any location that allows them to cover this geographic range.
- Start-Up HVAC equipment including chillers, AHU’s, RTU’s, VFD’s, fans, furnaces, water heaters and boilers.
- MAINTAIN HVAC equipment including: changing air filters, greasing bearings, recording refrigeration pressures, and adjusting gas-fired burners
- TROUBLESHOOT HVAC systems including: power wiring, unit controls, motor, blower, fan, bearing, gas & electric heat, refrigeration systems, economizer, VAV box, fan powered box, and pneumatic controls
- REPAIR HVAC equipment including: soldering, brazing, pipe fitting, and unit wiring
- INSTALL HVAC equipment including: copper and steel piping, sheet metal ducting, equipment hanging, and crane direction
- 3+ year experience with HVAC
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Own, or have the ability to obtain, personal hand tools
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Basic understanding of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, or electrical systems
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.