Bemana is searching for a skilled Low Voltage Technician to join a company providing integrated solutions for turnkey fire alarm and low voltage systems in Central and South Florida.
What’s In It For You?
- Excellent benefits
- Life insurance
- 401K with company match
- PTO and paid holidays
Job Skills & Duties:
- Troubleshoot and complete repairs with minimal supervision
- Make recommendations for existing systems
- Install different types of low voltage installations
- Interacting with clients in the field to ensure the work is being completed properly and timely
- Must have basic tools including hand tools
- Must have valid Driver License and clean driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years’ installation and or service experience
- Knowledge of Bicis standards and codes
- Knowledge of NFPA 72, NFPA 70
- Bicis Certification preferred
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.