A manual machinist is responsible for manufacturing and repairing mechanical components related to electric motors. Working with Lathes, Mills, Dial indicators, micrometers, etc. A manual machinist will create and machine parts to the correct sizes and tolerances. Our client repairs AC, DC, Synchronous, Horizontal, Vertical, etc. electric motors from 1/3 horsepower through 25,000+ horsepower; from 230v through 13,800v AC. Client repairs electric motors from a variety of industries including steel mills, power plants, paper mills, chemical companies, cement plants, and many other manufacturing plants.
- To machine parts to predetermined specifications in a manner consistent with our client’s safety, quality and productivity standards and conformance with individual customer’s exception reports.
- To manufacture new parts on assigned work in a manner consistent with our client’s safety, quality and productivity standards and conformance with individual customer’s exception reports.
- Perform all work as designated and determined by the immediate supervisor. (Machine Shop Team Leader)
- Perform all training tasks appointed by the immediate supervisor.
- Perform routine maintenance on all machinery used by the machine department.
- Complete the required Data forms.
- Complete all assigned work within specifications set by the job requirements.
- Maintain storage practices and product identification procedures.
- Notify supervisor of any problem that may exist or occur if work can not be performed and completed as described.
- Perform all assigned work consistent with our client’s standards and published customer exception reports.
- Maintain company property and equipment and advise the need for correction and repair.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.