Are you looking to elevate your skills and grow as a technician, look no further! We recruit on behalf of a well-established company in the Marine and Power Generation Industries that is looking for a Marine/Generator Technician in the Marlborough/Boston Area. Relevant experience is great but keep in mind that they are flexible on background.
- Experience working on marine engines, marine generators and standby generators
- Able to perform full engine overhauls
- ATS and switchgear experience preferred
- PLC engine and generator controllers experience
- Service, repair, modify and diagnosis power generators (MTU, Volvo Penta, John Deere, many others)
- Perform failure analysis, emergency field service and/or repairs for customers
- Conduct start-ups, PM service and load bank tests
- Maintain and repair ATSs (both regular and bypass units)
- Work on a variety of commercial/industrial customer sites (hospitals, nursing homes, office buildings, fire stations, correctional facilities, events, etc).
- Competitive hourly rate (depends on experience)
- Company vehicle provided
- Full benefits will be provided
- Training and growth opportunities
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the equipment and industrial sectors while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.