Bemana is searching for a Regional Sales Manager to lead our client’s Midwest sales teams. Our client specializes in the development, manufacturing, integration, and deployment of advanced technologies for the world’s largest machines with electric rotating systems. This will be a great opportunity to lead the team, grow our presence and gain market share. This position comes with a great commission structure to help everyone achieve success!
- Effectively lead and manage a regional sales team
- Develop & implement sales strategies to meet revenue targets
- Coach and mentor regional sales team
- Analyze market trends & competitors in region
- Conduct & participate in regular sales meetings with regional and national sales teams
- Conduct One on One Meetings weekly with direct reporting account reps, providing performance feedback on metrics and behaviors
- Lead/facilitate customer issue resolution as appropriate internally and externally
- Conduct Sales GAP analyses and communicate upward and across the organization to improve future sales win ratio
- Manage teams strategic use of time via Sales CARs
- Support proper documentation across team for Sales CARs, JARs, Call Reports, Waterfall Charts, etc.
- Develop & manage a portfolio of key accounts
- Collaborate with sales & business development teams
- Ability to cross sell & up sell a wide array of products and services to the industrial markets
- Identify regional & national industry trends
- Support a strong pipeline of prospects & opportunities
- Maintain a sales pipeline & sales activities in CRM
- Review & negotiate contracts within the sales process
- Manage expectations of the customer to deliver the most successful results every time
- Organize and plan customer meetings (in-person and virtual), presentations, workshops, and site visits
- Plan and manage a variety of weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly tasks and responsibilities required for successfully growing and developing accounts in a territory
- Engage in and contribute to sales meetings and initiatives for planning, strategizing and successfully implementing sales objectives
- Travel within region for customer meetings, site visits, sales meetings, industry events, joint sales calls, training events
- Travel nationally on occasion to support cross regional accounts
- Participate or Lead Tradeshow/Expos as appropriate, from initiation through lead follow up
- Maintain a positive “can-do” problem-solving attitude
- Communicate competitive market information to help sales support team build competitive bids
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or related fields and at least five (5) years of applicable experience in technical sales OR equivalent years of experience in this type of position
- Growth mindset with the ability to think strategically
- Ability to multitask, be adaptable and problem solve
- Ability to understand customer behaviors and industry trends
- Proven track record of successfully exceeding sales targets with a strong consultative sales approach
- Experience with CRM and Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong listening and organizational skills
- Strong self-initiative with the ability to effectively work without direct supervision
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the equipment and industrial sectors while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.