The motor shop foreman will lead the day-to-day mechanical and machining repairs in the shop. This person will lead the work performed in the mechanic and machining departments. This includes estimating and quoting motor repair jobs, scheduling, coaching, and developing new talent. The foreman will perform the actual work as well when needed. This role is crucial to the success of the motor repair department. The foreman will support the manager in recruiting, development/training, and guidance of mechanical/machine department technicians.
- Estimate and quote motor repair jobs
- Recruiting/Training/Developing technicians
- Drives world class safety at the shop level
- Provides floor oversight on mechanical/machining operations ensuring targets for time are met.
- Acts as a critically important set of eyes with regards to quality control
- Ensures shop equipment is functional and maintained
- Advises on needed tooling
- Assists in schedule development and job planning
- Works with the manager and coordinator to ensure all parts are ordered and ready prior to scheduled assembly
- Monitors KPI’s and assists management in making corrections as needed
- Participates in Motor Shop organizational meeting
- Ensures reports meet all customer, industry, and company standards
- 15+ years of electric motor/pump repair experience.
- Strong execution skills and a passion for building and leading a results-oriented team.
- Keep track of many complex jobs in a fast-paced environment
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.