In response to continuous growth and expansion, our client is actively seeking a highly motivated Service/Parts Sales Engineer in the WA/OR area. As a Service/Parts Sales Engineer, you will cultivate new customer accounts, offer guidance on our service department’s capabilities and drive sales expansion. Our client is a well established Power Generation service company, a major player on the West Coast!
What’s In It For You:
- Health, Dental/Vision, Life Insurance. etc.
- 15 Paid Time Off (“PTO”) days, 9 Paid Holiday’s
- 401(k) Matching
- Health Savings Account
- Parental Leave Pay
- And more!
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities to expand the customer base.
- Develop strategic relationships with major accounts by understanding their technical needs.
- Advise customers on the capabilities of the service department, ensuring a thorough understanding of available services.
- Conduct market research to stay informed about industry trends and competitors.
- Formulate and execute effective sales strategies to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Analyze sales performance data to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective measures.
- Become a subject matter expert across all product lines.
- Proactively pursue ongoing training on company products.
- At least 2 years of relevant sales experience required and/or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, cultivating strategic relationships, and achieving sales targets.
- Demonstrated success in understanding technical needs and providing effective solutions to major accounts.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite and CRM systems.
- Strong communication and organizational abilities.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.