Bemana is searching for a Predictive Technologist/ Vibration Analyst in FL to join the team of our client who specializes in the development, manufacturing, integration, and deployment of advanced technologies for the world’s largest machines with electric rotating systems. This position is responsible for trouble shooting, repair, maintenance, testing of electromechanical motors and equipment at customer sites.
- Provide hands on customer support, which includes scheduled jobs and callouts. Support new installation and commissioning devices/systems, communications networks for data analyzers and databases.
- Perform on-site evaluations and testing when needed according to customer needs.
- Motor circuit analysis using PdMA equipment
- Vibration monitoring and analysis
- Thermography imaging
- Installation of electrical control components
- Cryogenic cleaning
- Ultra sonic testing
- Advise customers on products and services as it relates to existing or future needs.
- Conduct complex data analysis, build database systems routes, combine raw information from different databases and build a single database, prepare data for prescriptive and predictive modeling and report on results and provide technical expertise with data analysis and providing data information to the customers.
- Ensure materials are ordered as needed according to departmental guidelines.
- Partner closely with the Technical Sales Representative and the Sales Department to exceed customers’ expectations, provide work ups and proposals.
- Responsible for managing field engineering jobs to meet budget and timeline targets.
- Direct or provide on-the-job training as needed.
- Maintain current knowledge on materials, technologies, and processes.
- Develop and maintain detailed, timely and professional documentation.
- Ensure that all completed work meets company Standards and complies with ISO Quality System.
- Communicate clearly, concisely, and with accuracy to employees, customers, and vendors.
- Assist Field Service technicians with jobs as needed.
- Overnight travel required.
- Vibration Institute certification, Category III; ASNT NDT Level III Certification; Level III Thermography Certification
- Vibration Institute certification, Category III, or Category II that is working toward Category III certification.
- Prior experience as a foreman and/or leadership position in a similar environment.
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruitment services to companies in the equipment and industrial sectors while also helping job seekers advance their careers with companies that share their values. Through a rigorous selection and interviewing process, we are focused on growing companies with employees that are committed to their mission and passionate about their products and services.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.