Bemana is assisting a leading global provider of energy and data transmission solutions to find a Project Manager to join their team. They are looking for a high energy, self-directed PM to coordinate and manage all activities related to the successful completion of large scale project with the scope of the PMO.
- Bid Management including bid schedule, facilitating bid review meetings, and bid approval process
- Develop and maintain project schedules that identify deliverables, milestones, and resource allocation
- Perform contract review and contract negotiation alongside Account Managers, Business Development Managers, and Market Development Managers
- Contract Management throughout the course of a project
- Manage resource allocation forecasting during bid phase and throughout the life of the project
- Provide project updates regarding schedule and budget to the PMO and executive management
- Compare and report the variances between the project progress and the schedule and budget baselines
- Prepare and timely deliver formal documentation for projects in coordination with Engineering and other relevant departments
- Ensure the proper organization of documentation including worthwhile account activities and project information in Navpoint and project folders
- Visit customers as needed for negotiations, project kickoff, status update meetings, and project closeout
- Schedule and facilitate meetings with the project resources to provide project status updates and review upcoming project work
- Create and implement new project management processes as needed
- Coordinate with Engineering to assist with Project Management for internal projects
- Supports and upholds the Quality and EHS policy
- Upholds Core Values
- Proven Project Management experience including accountability for the coordination and completion of projects on time and within profitability expectations
- Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at a time with excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated experience in the review and modification of contractual terms and conditions
- Ability to understand technical requirements related to Project Management and contractual terms
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and/or Office 360 Suites
- Expert in using Project Management software, preferably MS Project
- A background in Mass Transit and Automated People Mover systems is preferred
- Experience with government contracting and responding to RFP/RFQs is desired
- Travel expectations are 25% (May include international travel and occasional need to stay over weekends as bids and projects demand).
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.