Bemana is searching for a Shop Floor Supervisor to join the team of an Electric Motor Repair and Service Company in Texas. This team is rapidly growing, has an excellent management team, and is seeking a long-term employee.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinate workflow on the shop floor
- Repair, disassemble and reassemble various types of rotating equipment, such as electric motors, centrifugal & submersible pumps, gear reducers, and blowers
- Set tolerances for bearing fit and clearances, motor connections, and testing
- Balancing of rotating equipment
- Comply with all safety policies, practices, and procedures and report all unsafe activity
- Technical/Vocational training preferred
- Minimum 2-5 years of relevant experience required
- Valid Driver’s License and satisfactory driving record, with no major traffic violations, suspensions, or DUIs in previous 5 years
- Working knowledge of electric motor design theory, operations, repair process preferred
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of employees and effectively coach employees who are learning new skills and abilities
- Computer proficiency as required for communication, research, work orders and programming various controllers
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.