Bemana is searching for a UPS Field Service Engineer in the SE Wisconsin area to join the team of a nation wide critical solutions provider.
- Must have electrical and mechanical aptitude, relating to UPS systems, DC Power Systems, and/or OEM knowledge [ Liebert, MGE, Powerware, Eaton, APC, GE, Emerson, etc]
- 3-5 years working in the critical power industry with UPS, DC Power Systems/OEM experience [Liebert, MGE, Powerware, Eaton, APC, GE, Emerson, etc], previous military experience in electronics/avionics, or a 2–4 year technical degree or certificate
- Advanced ability to troubleshoot faults to component level on equipment such as UPS systems, batteries, DC power systems, PDU’s, Inverter Systems, etc.
- Must be available and willing to work various shifts, weekend, holidays, and respond to emergency calls as needed.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and provide proof of insurance eligibility
- Must be able to perform repeated bending & lifting of up to 100 pounds during certain services
- Travel to various customer sites to perform scheduled preventative maintenance and repairs of UPS systems, AC/DC Rectifiers, Batteries, and Power Distribution Units (PDU’s) on a variety of state-of-the-art critical power equipment [ Liebert, MGE, Powerware, Eaton, APC, GE, Emerson, etc]
- Accurately troubleshoot and diagnose UPS systems, including problems with Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS), and AC and DC.
- Travel to customer site within required response time to perform, diagnose, and repair emergency maintenance on critical power equipment.
- Complete required documentation timely and accurately, using the company computer system(s) and accurately assess & report urgency of all needed repairs.
- Interact with customer in a professional and courteous manner.
- Excellent Salary
- Ongoing education
- Competitive benefits that start on your first day of employment: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with Company Match, Company Paid Life Insurance, Company Paid Short- & Long-Term Disability
- Vacation & Personal/Sick Paid Time Off
- Company-provided credit card to cover work related travel expenses
- Company-provided cell phone
- Company-provided vehicle
- Opportunity for career advancement within our growing organization
If your experience matches the description above, submit your resume, and one of our recruiters will be in touch to tell you more about the position and learn more about your experience and aspirations.
If your experience does not match this job description, we still encourage you to reach out to one of our recruiters, so we can learn about your professional aspirations for future job openings.
Bemana provides recruiting services to the nation’s equipment and industrial sectors. Our clients and candidates value us for our specialized recruiting expertise, vast knowledge of the equipment and industrial job market, and ability to solve their most challenging employment needs. We have successfully recruited thousands of top-level professionals filling a wide range of management, sales, engineering, and technical positions across the nation.
Welcome to Bemana and we look forward to getting to know more about you.
Bemana offers a $500 reward for referrals that lead to a hire. So, if this job or location is not for you, but you know someone that might be interested, send them this link and we’ll send you a check if they get hired. Terms & conditions apply.